My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Saturday 27 February 2010

Front Page Excitement!


I very proud to announce my little Bunny was on the Folksy front page! Can you spot him among all the other lovely stuff?


He is the White Rabbit - my tribute to the Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland which is out on the 5th March. I based him on this illustraton by John Tenniel -


I love these gorgeous illustrations and am in the process of making a Sleepy Dormouse and Mad March Hare too.



I'm thinking about a more typical White Rabbit with a little waistcoat and watch too - but unsure how best to make a watch from fabric at the moment - any ideas!?

I love Tim Burton movies and am very excited about this one.
 Have you seen the trailer yet....



Popcorn and flask of tea ready for the cinema!

'We are the music makers & we are the dreamers of the dream.
Wandering by lone sea breakers & sitting by desolate streams.
World losers & world forsakers for whom the pale moon gleams.
Yet we are the movers & shakers of the world forever, it seems''.
Arthur O'Shaughnessy

3 comments:

maricesworld on Sunday, 28 February, 2010 said...

Well done getting on folksy front page, no wonder with such a cool bunny!!

i've nominated you for a sunshine blog award

marices-world.blogspot.com

have a good day, Marice x

dawn on Sunday, 28 February, 2010 said...

Well done Nat! He is such a cute bunny. I can't wait to see the film, I have already checked with the boyfriend about 20 times that he will take me :)

Chrissy on Thursday, 04 March, 2010 said...

I recognised your rabbit instantly! I love Alice in Wonderland :) Congrats on the Etsy front page!

Post a Comment