My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Monday 15 February 2010

All You Need is Love...




''Please know I love you more than anything else in the world. Being with you makes me feel so happy. Ever since I met you, things are looking pretty good''
'Love Bear' Notebook by Artbox

How was your Valentines ? I had a fantablous Valentines day - I went to visit some friends in London and saw lots of culture, bought lots of fabric and drunk rather too much wine. (More of that later!)

I recieved some lovely things in the post - I took part in a Valentines 'Heart Swop' on Folksy - organised by the rather fantastic Noodlebubble (check out the vast swop list on her blog!)
I got this beautiful heart from Little House -


Check out this tiny mousie stitched onto the back of it ...


This heart is absolutely beautifully stitched and has been hanging up in my bedroom! Aww!
Also I won a giveaway from the beautiful 'Alexandra's Wishes' blog...and got this little heart brooch in the post too...


 
As well as a crochet hair bow and tiny needle case  - so cute! This talented lady sells through Folksy - check out her store by clicking here!



Here is Rose Bunny trying to steal the Hairclip - Rose, bring that back - it's too big for you!

And I got a beautiful turquoise-y top, necklace & gloves in the post from a special lady, and this cutie from my housemates (pictured making friends with Milly Mouse)....


So lots of post - love this weekend! Thank you all for the parcels - I love them :) (much better than bank statements or bills!)

Oh - for the swap I sent out Peach




See how she got on at Pink Milks blog...


Lots of Love xxx

1 comments:

hotdogandme on Wednesday, 17 February, 2010 said...

you've been sunshined!! Go to my blog for details.
http://hotdogandmerock.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment