My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Saturday 20 March 2010

Yellow Bunnies!

What have I been up to lately?! Well, as it is nearing Easter, I've been busy designing some Easter Bunnies using some gorgeous new fur I bought on my recent trip to London, and some yellow velvet : ) ! These bunnies are ment to have chocolate with them, but someone keeps eating it all up...I wonder who ?




 

Flora Bunny



Marie Bunny

Marie has been donated to an auction for Marie Curie Cancer Care, which is why she is holding a daffodil. I'll let you know more details when I find them out!

And Flora can be Won ... yes thats right Won , by entering the Folksy Treasure Hunt

 

More details can be found HERE - on the Folksy Blog

The task is to find 11 eggs of the same colour ( the words 'treasure' and 'easter' may help!)

Ooo, and I have been doing some painting again, only of a picture I drew ages ago...



Next I think I want to make some new animals...I'm taking part in Spoilt Pigs Cat Swap so I think a cat is on the cards, although what sort of cat I don't know yet , a lion maybe, or a leopard? Or just a cute little kitty? Time to get thinking!

4 comments:

ColeAndJosephine on Saturday, 20 March, 2010 said...

I love them! They look so sassy.

Pink Milk on Saturday, 20 March, 2010 said...

Nat, such lovely lemony bunnies; I've particularly fallen for Marie so look forward to hearing details.

Your painting is beautiful, your colours so inspire me. I particularly love the scrolled balcony!

Hx

c on Saturday, 20 March, 2010 said...

Your bunnies are always so gorgeous, lovely illustrations too. I wish I was as talented!

Anonymous said...

very cute bunnies!

Post a Comment