My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Friday 12 March 2010

Here comes the Sun...



''Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves''
James M. Barrie

Many, many appologies for posting this late! I was awarded a Sunshine blog award from Marices World and Hotdog and Me! Thank you so much you lovely people - I was very happy to recieve this award as its fantastic to know my blog gets read occassionally :)

These are the rules of accepting this award -


Sunshine Award Rules

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world.
To accept the award:

Place this award on your blog or in a post

Pass the award on to 12 bloggers

Link the nominiees within the post

Let the nominiees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


It nice to feel the sunshine in these soggy times!

So without further ado here are my nominated blogs -

1. Alexandra's Wishes
2. Amelie's House
3. Antii Sullivan
4. Cherish Me
5. Cole and Josephine
6. Dawn Bevan's Design
7. No Fen Just Ned
8. Hazel Fisher Creations
9. Moonlight & Hares
10. Noodlebubble
11. Niche Handmade
12. Tea, Babies & Beads

Please click on the links for some good reading! Many thanks for writing such good blogs ladies!

(oo, I must add I was really spoilt for choice among all the good blogs I follow! Please don't be offended if I didn't choose yours - next time , teehee :)

7 comments:

BossLady@sugarandrhubarb on Friday, 12 March, 2010 said...

great blogs!! x

Natasha on Friday, 12 March, 2010 said...

thanks Nat,
It's always nice to be appreciated!
xx

Antii Sullivan on Friday, 12 March, 2010 said...

Oh you are a sweetie! thank you!!!! :D
Xxxx

dawn on Sunday, 14 March, 2010 said...

Oh thank you Nat! Very kind. I received a nomination from another blogger too, but I wasn't quite sure what to do? Do I now pass it on to others again? Sorry if I'm being a little bit simple, been away from the computer for a little while so I'm not sure what I'm doing! :)

dawn on Wednesday, 17 March, 2010 said...

Thanks for the help! All sorted now, wow going through and telling everyone they are nominated took ages :)

Thanks again for nominating me! x

OddgirlCreates on Wednesday, 24 March, 2010 said...

thanks so much, that really makes me happy:) i will have to get reading some more blogs before i can except though x

Hazel on Friday, 02 April, 2010 said...

Thank you for nominating my blog :) I've not had a lot of time to read blogs lately - but I've nearly chosen 12 other blogs so hopefully it won't be long before I can accept!

Post a Comment