My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Sunday 4 October 2009

I've Been Featured!!


Hello! I was so excited the other day to find I had won a feature spot and advertising space on Haptree's Blog! Which you can view here - www.haptreeandme.blogspot.com .

This is very exciting, each month Haptree will feature a different artist / craftsperson on her blog...all you have to do is leave a comment after the featured article and you will be in with a chance of winning next months ad space.



So, with all this excitment I thought it was about time I turned this in to a proper blog, (where I actually write about stuff) as apose to a blog where I randomly post pictures of my work then ring my friends and say...'oh have you seen this on my blog...what do you think?'

I think my main reason for using the blog in this way in the past is because I'm absolutely rubish with technology and I'm not very good at spelling so it was just too complicated to write stuff (and I was too lazy :)

So hopefully I can post lots of lovely stuff that inspires me and it may inspire you too! So thank you to Haptree! Check out her Folksy store here - http://www.folksy.com/shops/haptree .I've got my eye on these gorgous bead kit purses, my little sister would love this as a christmas present ... (who am I kidding, so
would I! )



0 comments:

Post a Comment