My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Thursday 8 October 2009

I've Been Featured!! Again!!

I've been selected as a featured seller on the cambridge handmade blog!

This is because in December I'm going to do the Cambridge handmade Craft fair, which will be held at Cambridge Guildhall on the 5th Dec between 11am -5pm.

Actually this will be my first craft fair and I'm terrified! Hmm ,hopefully I'll have enough stock to display, I've been sewing mice and rabbits like crazy and hoping to make up xmas cards and things (embroideries probably!) too. If you would like to read a little more about me and the other sellers please follow this link http://handmadecambridge.blogspot.com/


Roger the pirate mouse has his picture on the handmade Cambridge blog and is being very smug about it. Captain Jack is not very impressed because he says as he is the Captain he should have been pictured. Sorry Jack, okay I'll put you up here....




He is a bit happier now! Find both of them on Folksy here www.folksy.com/shops/natsnest




I thought you might like to see Amber and Ash, two little mice that are being very naughty and distracting me from making by playing about on the sewing machine (They are being quite cute about it so I can't be too angry) In the background you can see the general chaos of my workspace : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment