My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Friday 4 December 2009

A Very Festive Post!





This is my last post before Cambridge Handmade Craft Fair tomorrow! Eek! I think everything is organised now though and next time it will be easier as I'll know more what I'm doing!

 The Reindeers have arrived! Originally I planned to make eight reindeers, (Dascher, Dancer,Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donna and Blitzen) But due to time constraints I only managed to make four. So Dascher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen are coming along to Cambridge Handmade with me tomorrow. I made them little detatchable reindeer antler headbands and gave them a little gold bell each! Also coming along are many bunny and mousie angels and some Father Xmas bunnies.





As I live so close to Nottingham I also decided to make these little mice as a tribute to one very famous resident...





I'm so nervous! Fingers crossed everything goes well.

Okay, I'll sign off now but I'll leave you with this picture of a beautiful batik I bought at a car boot fair this summer for a bargin £2.00 (When I get a studio it will take pride of place on one of the walls)



0 comments:

Post a Comment