My photo
Somewhere along the banks of the River Thames lives a small group of Mice and Bunnies...they are brightly coloured and believe in food, tea parties and hot summer days. They are the Briesberry Mice and Carrotby Bunnies and wish to welcome you to their colourful world...

Saturday 14 November 2009

Fancy Tea Swap!

Laura of She Draws on Folksy decided to do a fancy tea bag swap! I was very excited about this as I have many, many tea bags in the cuboard! (Actually my tea bags have been breeding and taking over the cuboards and annoying my housemates!) So a perfect swap for me actually...




Isn't this necklace stunning? Its from She Draws Folksy Store . My swap partner was Debbie of Dinky Daisy who has a lovely store on Folksy, with cute embroidered purses, coasters and pictures. So today I opened the mail and was very excited to find this little package...










Ooo, two little mini Green & Black chocolate bars, Lady Grey, Nettle and Lemon & Ginger tea and this beautiful purse! Its absolutely wonderfully made and so, so cute! I completely recommend Dinky Daisy for gift ideas. I am debating whether to give the purse to one of my tea loving friends for christmas or keep it myself. (probably I will keep it myself, I love it!) And I am drinking the Lady Grey tea while writing this, its very nice, slightly more sweeter than Earl Grey. Thank you Debbie for a lovely surprise in the mail!

Here is what I posted, a little card of the Teacup /Tigar Embroidery from my store...



Hmm, time to put the kettle on again, I think!

3 comments:

theothermousie on Saturday, 14 November, 2009 said...

Oh what a wonderful swap - how lucky you are, the little purse is gorgeous x

Dinky Daisy on Saturday, 14 November, 2009 said...

Thank-you for my lovely parcel too, so many different tea going to keep me interested for a while and some very pretty cards, Thanks tea swap bubby:-)

Dollydoo on Sunday, 15 November, 2009 said...

What a lovely treat to receive in the post....lucky you...enjoy x.

Post a Comment